get your E-2 visa creating your own real estate investment company
The E-2 investor visa allows a person to enter and work in the United States based on an investment in a US owned business.
Initial fee deposit (minimum 3 properties)
Initial investment set up of the company. Includes: legal costs, accounting, office, employee, cash reserve.
1. Review of the case with a lawyer (Meeting 30 min) at no cost
2. Reserve properties*
3. Company registration and bank account**
4. Contracting the lawyer and accountant
5. Submit credit application
6. Office lease
7. Recruitment of office employee
8. Preparation and submission of the application for the E-2 Visa
Reserve units with a minimum of USD $5,000 refundable. The reservation of the units is for 30 calendar days. Reservation agreement must be signed.
** USD $3,500 for setting up the company, legal expenses and creation of the bank account.
David J Hart